Tournament hosts: NEW-NEW-NEW-NEW
Please do not use or copy old scorekeeping materials. They are outdated and do not have the correct information on them.
NEW FOR 2014
SURVA Zero Tolerance Policy as it applies to players and spectators at SURVA Sanctioned Tournaments
SURVA Tie Breaking Procedures for seeding bracket play
The tournament registration page is now active. Click the purple Tournament Registration button on the right side of the page. You can now select and pay for the tournaments you wish each of your teams to enter.
The Tournament Handbook has been updated with many changes voted on by the Board of Directors. All changes are highlighted in in the Handbook. Please make a copy and read carefully about:
- Tournament Entry Deadlines-The Registration deadline for SURVA Tournaments is two weeks before each Tourney or UNTIL the Tourney becomes full whichever comes first.
- Host-Must Supply Legal Courts with 2 meter free zone with Ref Stand. Failure to provide the required game equipment and playing surface/area will subject the host to sanction.
- Teams MUST Submit Two Current USAV Webpoint Team Rosters (see definitions) for Verification at Each SURVA Tournament-one delivered to the Tournament/Site Director and the other to be checked by the official at each match
- New Tournament Emergency Cancellation Policy to protect Host and Teams allows the Commissioner to cancel a tournament with minimum impact on host and teams.
- SURVA Region Championship Tournaments-The SURVA National Bid Tournament will be held the last weekend of April in Albuquerque. SURVA Tournaments called Bid Qualifiers have been added to qualify teams for the National Bid Tournament. Read below for details on these important Tournaments.
There are 4 SURVA Bid Tournament Qualifiers open to ALL teams. For teams seeking a bid to the 2014 USAV National Championships in Dallas, participation in at least two of the four Bid Qualifiers is mandatory to be eligible to compete in the end of season SURVA National Bid Tournament.
The SURVA Region Championships will be held the last weekend in April 2014. National Tournament bids will only be awarded at the SURVA Region Championships.